Air-Hose Alert™ System
Remember those old gas station style alarms that would ding when you drove in? Well, this is even better. There is no wiring. Just set up the Air-Hose Alert™ Sensor Transmitter, plug in the Deluxe Driveway Alert® Long Range Receiver and you’re all set.
When a vehicle drives over the pressure tube, a wireless transmission is sent to your Driveway Alert® Receiver. When the signal is received, the Receiver sounds the familiar Driveway Alert® tone. The Air-Hose Alert™ System is completely wireless and ideal for monitoring driveways, vehicle entryways, garages, sheds, businesses, remote areas and much more. All our systems and components are compatible and can be used with multiple Receivers and Sensor Transmitters.
The Deluxe Driveway Alert® Long Range Receiver plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet to conveniently locate in your home, office, or business. When the Sensor Transmitter is activated, the receiver sounds the alert and a small, red diode indicator light is turned on until reset. The reception range is up to 1,000 feet with volume control and accessory capable.
The Air-Hose™ Alert Sensor Transmitter comes with a durable 25 foot reinforced rubber hose ($50.00 value) that is sealed on one end and the other end attaches to the pressure switch located at the bottom of the Sensor Transmitter case. Simply attach the rubber pressure tube to the switch using the included clamp, mount the Sensor Transmitter case and extend the pressure tube across the path of vehicle travel. The Sensor Transmitter utilizes a 9-volt battery and is completely weatherproof. Regular Price $219.00 - Now On Sale
- Ideal for small businesses and homes
- Includes the Air-Hose Alert™ Sensor Transmitter
- Includes the Deluxe Driveway Alert® Long Range Receiver
- Sensor Transmitter comes with 25 foot durable reinforced rubber hose
- Sensor Transmitter operates on a 9 volt battery
- Weatherproof Sensor Transmitter case
- Receiver plugs into a standard 110 volt outlet
- Receiver sounds alert tone and illuminates an LED when a signal is received
- Receiver equipped with LED reset switch
- Receiver has volume control and accessory jack
- Up to 1,000 feet reception range
- Multiple Sensor Transmitters can be used with a single Receiver
- Receivers and Sensor Transmitters are coded for group monitoring
- Compatible with all of our Receivers and Sensor Transmitters
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware and User Manual
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime warranty
To decline receiving a paper manual with your order, please download the electronic version below and enter Go Green in the Order Comments area on the checkout page.