ISA Alert™ System
Assisting Those in Need...
ISA is an acronym for International Symbols of Accessibility. If you are caring for elderly, disabled, handicapped or mentally or physically challenged people, the Miltronics ISA Alert® could be the perfect solution for you. ISA Alert® is an affordable, enhanced and readily achievable way to help fulfill the needs of those requiring your assistance. When pressed, a durable stainless steel switch activates a transmitter, which sends a wireless signal to a receiver conveniently located to notify the caregiver that their assistance is needed.
When the switch/transmitter is activated, the receiver illuminates a small red diode and sounds an alert tone. The switch/transmitter utilizes a specially designed, extremely rugged switch and displays the ISA logo. You can use multiple switch/transmitters and mount them next to the bed, in the bathroom or wherever you think you’ll need it. ISA Alert® is compatible with all our Driveway Alert® systems and components.
ISA Alert® is ideal for many small businesses. Mount the ISA switch/transmitter anywhere you think a challenged customer may need your assistance. Our switch/transmitter is weatherproof and can be mounted outside when access is difficult for anyone. It’s a great way to let your customers know you care.
- Comes with a recognized ISA Switch/Transmitter
- Over-sized stainless steel ISA push button Switch
- Extremely durable and rugged construction
- Switch designed for those with limited dexterity
- Completely wireless operation
- Switch/Transmitter operates on a 9 volt battery
- Switch/Transmitter is Weatherproof
- Receiver plugs into a standard 110 volt outlet
- Receiver sounds alert tone when a signal is received
- Receiver illuminates an LED when a signal is received
- Receiver equipped with LED reset switch
- Receiver has volume control and accessory jack
- Up to 1,000 feet reception range
- Multiple Switch/Transmitters can be used with a single Receiver
- Receivers and Switch/Transmitters are coded
- Compatible with all of our Receivers and Sensor/Transmitters
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
To decline receiving a paper manual with your order, please copy the webpage version below and enter Go Green in the Order Comments area on the checkout page.