Trip Wire Transmitter
The Trip Wire Transmitter can be used to monitor doors, windows and the movement of high value stationary objects. Simply attach the Trip Wire Transmitter to the wall, then attach the trip wire to the transmitter, then fasten to the window or door you want to monitor. When the window or door is open, the trip wire pulls from the Transmitter and an Alert transmission is sent to your Receiver. Large stationary objects such as boats, RVs, cars can also be monitored.
- Operates on 9 volt battery
- Flashing LED verifies operation
- Low battery indicator
- Power saving mode while idle
- Use the trip wire for doors and windows
- Use to monitor boats, RVs, Motor Homes...
- Trip wire can be extended with nylon fishing line to monitor areas
- Comes with 12" wire with eye bolt terminal and bypass shunts
- Compatible with all Driveway Alert products