Magnetic Switch Transmitter
The Magnetic Switch Transmitter can be used to monitor doors, windows and the movement of high value stationary objects. Simply attach the Magnetic Switch Transmitter to the wall, then attach the opposing switch magnet to the window or door you want to monitor. When the window or door is open, the magnetic switch separates and an Alert transmission is sent to your Receiver. A shunt is included to bypass transmitter operation when necessary.
This transmitter can also be used as a Trip Wire Transmitter and has the necessary hardware included. Large stationary objects such as boats, RVs, cars can also be monitored. Shown with the magnetic sensor internal to the transmitter case. Also available with a 6" tethered magnetic sensor.
- Operates on 9 volt battery
- Flashing LED verifies operation
- Low battery indicator
- Power saving mode while idle
- Use for doors and windows
- Use to monitor boats, RVs, Motor Homes
- Doubles as a Trip Wire Transmitter
- Trip wire can be extended with nylon fishing line to monitor areas
- Comes with 12" wire with eye bolt terminal and bypass shunts
- Compatible with all Driveway Alert® Systems